The WAVE+Plus magnifier takes another step forward among the rectangular viewing magnifiers. It still has the same large viewing area, 6.75 x 4.5, but now includes the following Pluses.
- More light: WAVE+Plus features 2 x 13-watt (uses two 13-watt quad compact fluorescent) for greater light output and improved viewing of small components.
- More power: WAVE+Plus features a 3.5 diopter (1.875X) magnifying lens.
- More choices of accessory lenses: In addition to the 4-diopter and 8-diopter auxiliary lenses, WAVE+Plus has a 10 diopter swing away lens that adds 2.5X for making a quick inspection and then just push it away and return to normal viewing. The 4-diopter and 8-diopter are available with housings in either Black or Light Gray to match the color of the WAVE+Plus magnifier.
- Easier mounting of accessory lens - all accessory lenses mount on top of the new WAVE+Plus magnifier (the 4 and 8 diopter lenses for WAVE models snap on to the bottom of the housing).
- Longer skirt on sides and front shield the fluorescent tubes from the user so no glare comes out the sides.
WAVE+Plus still comes on Luxos heavy-duty K-arms which have a 45 reach and includes a mounting clamp.